Swiss Policy Research (SPR), founded in 2016, is an independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda. SPR is composed of independent academics and receives no external funding other than reader donations. Our analyses have been published by numerous independent media outlets and have been translated into more than two dozen languages.
- Facts about Covid (2020 to 2023)
- The Ukraine War in 2023 (February 2023)
- ow to follow the Ukraine war (May 2022)
- Ukraine: Geopolitical Background (February 2022)
Media and Propaganda
- Advanced Online Media Use (2022) How to bypass online censorship
- The Media Navigator (2023) A unique two-dimensional media bias chart
- Wikipedia: A Disinformation Operation? (2022) An in-depth look at Wikipedia
- The Propaganda Multiplier (2016/2019) On the key role of global news agencies
- The American Empire and Its Media (2017) On the key role played by the CFR
- Russian Propaganda (2019) An overview of Russian propaganda techniques
- The Propaganda Key (2017) The main manipulation and propaganda techniques
Geopolitics and War
- The Logic of US Foreign Policy (2018) An academic flow chart of US foreign policy
- The Syria Deception (2020): About the geopolitical and media war against Syria
- Propaganda in the War on Yugoslavia (2019) An analysis based on original reports
- Rwanda: What Did Really Happen in 1994? (2019) A review of different accounts
- The “Integrity Initiative” (2019) The biggest intelligence revelation since Snowden
- Organizations Funded by the US NED (2019) An exclusive list of 1600 organizations
- The “Israel Lobby”: Facts and Myths (2022) High-quality documentaries and studies
- The WEF Young Global Leaders (2022) An overview of WEF Young Global Leaders
- “Russian Hacking”: NATO PsyOp Revealed (2020) On the “Russian hacking” psyop
- Geopolitics and Pedocriminality (2019/2021) A comprehensive fact-based overview
- The Editor-in-Chief and the CIA (2019) A detailed case study on CIA media influence
- Beyond the Borders of Press Freedom (2017) About Reporters Without Borders
- The CIA and the Media (1985/2016) A unique restored Channel 4 documentary
- The Magnitsky Act: Behind the Scenes (2018) The most censored political movie
- The Biden Ukraine Tapes (2020) Leaked audio tapes on international corruption
- The Moon Landing Debate (2022) The best arguments and counterarguments
- Vaccines: Successes and Controversies (2022) High-quality documentaries
- The HIV/AIDS Controversy (2022) An analysis of the HIV/AIDS controversy
- Facts about Covid (2020-2023) Overview of articles on the covid pandemic
Criticism of SPR
- A negative Wikipedia article (2020) – More about Wikipedia here.
- A negative Byline Times article (2022) – More about this article here.
- A negative review by NewsGuard (2020) – More about Newsguard here.
- A negative review by MediaBias (2020) – More about MediaBias here.
- More negative reviews and articles in German (2016-2022)
Articles in German
Updated: August 2022