An overview of high-quality documentaries, studies and reports (ordered chronologically).
- The Lobby — USA: An investigative documentary (Al Jazeera, 180 minutes, 2018)
- Israel and Internet Censorship (Alison Weir, The Ron Unz Review, 2018; Video)
- The Lobby in Britain: An investigative documentary (Al Jazeera, 90 minutes, 2017)
- Do Jews control the media? (Alan Dershowitz, Huffington Post, 2010)
- Defamation: The Movie (Yoav Shamir, First Run Features, 90 minutes, 2009)
- Do Jews run Hollywood? (Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, 2008)
- Do Jews dominate in American Media? (Philip Weiss, Mondoweiss, 2008)
- The Israel Lobby in the US (VPRO Documentary, 50 minutes, 2007)
- The Israel Lobby (Mearsheimer & Walt, London Review of Books, 2006)
- Jewish Power: Inside The American Jewish Establishment (J.J. Goldberg, 1997)
Compiled by SPR, an independent Swiss media research group.
Read also: The American Empire and its Media (2019)
Published: November 2018