An overview of high-quality documentaries, studies and reports (ordered chronologically).
Note: These works do not advocate anti-Jewish positions.
- The Lobby — USA: An investigative documentary (Al Jazeera, 180 minutes, 2018)
- Israel and Internet Censorship (Alison Weir, The Ron Unz Review, 2018; Video)
- The Lobby in Britain: An investigative documentary (Al Jazeera, 90 minutes, 2017)
- America’s Top 20 Billionaires Who Support Israel (Abra Forman, 2015)
- The Israel Lobby – A Partial List (The Council For The National Interest, 2012)
- »Jews Do Control The Media« (Elad Nehorai, The Times of Israel, 2012)
- Defamation: The Movie (Yoav Shamir, First Run Features, 90 minutes, 2009)
- Do Jews run Hollywood? (Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, 2008)
- Do Jews dominate in American Media? (Philip Weiss, Mondoweiss, 2008)
- The Israel Lobby in the US (VPRO Documentary, 50 minutes, 2007)
- The Israel Lobby (Profs. Mearsheimer & Walt, London Review of Books, 2006)
- Jewish Power: Inside The American Jewish Establishment (J.J. Goldberg, 1997)
- A lecture by Mossad whistleblower Victor Ostrovsky (C-SPAN, 1995)
Published: November 2018; Updated: June 2020