The Media Navigator classifies 72 influential media outlets based on their political stance and their relationship to power. In many cases, the latter is more significant.
Direct links to media outlets
- Liberal & close to power: CNN / The Daily Beast / VICE News / MSNBC / VOX / The Guardian / The Washington Post / Politico / Wikipedia
- Liberal & intermediate: The Young Turks / Mother Jones / Democracy Now! / Slate / AlterNet / Counterpunch / The Intercept / The Nation / The Real News Network
- Liberal & distant: The Canary / Jacobin / WSWS / TruthOut / The Grayzone / Mint Press News / CovertAction Magazine / offGuardian / 21st Century Wire
- Center & close: BBC / CBS News / ABC News / The New York Times / The Financial Times / The Hill / TIME Magazine / The Economist / USA Today
- Center & distant: Global Research / Moon of Alabama / Corbett Report / Consortium News / The Saker / Last American Vagabond / ICH / Anti-Empire / Voltaire Network
- Conservative & close: Wall Street Journal / Washington Times / Daily Mail / New York Post / National Review / Washington Examiner / Fox News / Commentary / American Conservative
- Conservative & intermediate: Townhall / Daily Wire / Reason / Newsmax / Gateway Pundit / Epoch Times / OAN / Breitbart News / Daily Caller
- Conservative & distant: Zero Hedge / Activist Post / Anti War / Information Liberation / Winter Watch / Lew Rockwell / American Free Press / The New American / The Unz Review
About the authors
Swiss Policy Research (SPR) is an independent nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media. You can contact us here.