Swiss Policy Research (SPR), founded in 2016, is an independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda. SPR is composed of independent academics and receives no external funding other than reader donations. Our articles have been published by numerous independent media outlets and have been translated into more than two dozen languages.
- Facts about Covid-19 (updated) A comprehensive analysis of medical aspects
- Covid vaccines: Post-vaccination deaths (upd.) A summary of official data
- Covid mortality: a global overview (upd.) A global overview of covid mortality
- On the treatment of covid-19 (upd.) A summary of the scientific evidence
- On the effectiveness of face masks (upd.) Summary of the scientific evidence
- On post-acute covid-19 (“long covid”) (upd.) A review of the medical facts
- On the origin of the new coronavirus (upd.) The Mojiang miners hypothesis
- Why covid-19 is a “strange pandemic” (Sept. 2020) On the covid mortality profile
- The trouble with PCR tests (Oct. 2020) On the performance of PCR virus tests
- On Corona, the Media, and Propaganda (March 2020) An analysis of media reporting
- More: More covid-19 articles (updated) An overview of all covid-19 articles
Media and Propaganda
- The Media Navigator (2020) A unique two-dimensional media bias chart
- Wikipedia: A Disinformation Operation? (2020) An in-depth look at Wikipedia
- The Propaganda Multiplier (2016/2019) On the key role of global news agencies
- The American Empire and Its Media (2017) On the key role played by the CFR
- Russian Propaganda (2019) An overview of Russian propaganda techniques
- The Propaganda Key (2017) The main manipulation and propaganda techniques
- Advanced Use of Online Media (2019) Why you shouldn’t use Google search
Geopolitics and War
- The Logic of US Foreign Policy (2018) An academic flow chart of US foreign policy
- “Russian Hacking”: NATO PsyOp Revealed (2020) On the “Russian hacking” psyop
- The Syria Deception (2020): About the geopolitical and media war against Syria
- Propaganda in the War on Yugoslavia (2019) An analysis based on original reports
- Rwanda: What Did Really Happen in 1994? (2019) A review of different accounts
- The “Integrity Initiative” (2019) The biggest intelligence revelation since Snowden
- Organizations Funded by the US NED (2019) An exclusive list of 1600 organizations
- The CIA and the Media (1985/2016) A unique restored Channel 4 documentary
- The Editor-in-Chief and the CIA (2019) A detailed case study on CIA media influence
- The “Israel Lobby”: Facts and Myths (2018) High-quality documentaries and studies
- Geopolitics and Pedocriminality (2019/2020) A comprehensive fact-based overview
- The Magnitsky Act: Behind the Scenes (2018) The most censored political movie
- Beyond the Borders of Press Freedom (2017) About Reporters Without Borders
Criticism of SPR
- A negative Wikipedia article (2020) – More about Wikipedia here.
- A negative review by NewsGuard (2020) – More about Newsguard here.
- A negative review by MediaBias (2020) – More about MediaBias here.
To send us a message, please use the following form. To receive new updates by email, please use the form at the bottom right (disable ad blocker). To send a donation to SPR, please click here.
Note: To receive updates by email, please use the form at the bottom right.