Swiss Policy Research (SPR), founded in 2016, is an independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda. SPR is composed of independent academics and receives no external funding other than reader donations. Our analyses have been published by numerous independent media outlets and have been translated into more than two dozen languages.
- Facts about covid-19 (updated) Twenty key facts about covid
- Covid vaccine effectiveness (upd.) A summary of official data
- Covid vaccine injuries (upd.) An overview of covid vaccine injuries
- ‘Vaccine passports’: (upd.): On ‘vaccine passports’ and digital ID
- Global covid mortality (upd.) A global overview of covid mortality
- Early treatment of covid (upd.) A summary of the medical evidence
- Face masks: the evidence (upd.) A review of the scientific evidence
- Coronavirus origins (upd.) On the origins of the novel coronavirus
- The trouble with PCR tests (upd.) A review of PCR virus test issues
- More: More covid articles (updated) An overview of all covid articles
Media and Propaganda
- The Media Navigator (2020) A unique two-dimensional media bias chart
- Wikipedia: A Disinformation Operation? (2020) An in-depth look at Wikipedia
- The Propaganda Multiplier (2016/2019) On the key role of global news agencies
- The American Empire and Its Media (2017) On the key role played by the CFR
- Russian Propaganda (2019) An overview of Russian propaganda techniques
- The Propaganda Key (2017) The main manipulation and propaganda techniques
- Advanced Use of Online Media (2020) Why you shouldn’t use Google search
Geopolitics and War
- The Logic of US Foreign Policy (2018) An academic flow chart of US foreign policy
- “Russian Hacking”: NATO PsyOp Revealed (2020) On the “Russian hacking” psyop
- The Syria Deception (2020): About the geopolitical and media war against Syria
- Propaganda in the War on Yugoslavia (2019) An analysis based on original reports
- Rwanda: What Did Really Happen in 1994? (2019) A review of different accounts
- The “Integrity Initiative” (2019) The biggest intelligence revelation since Snowden
- Organizations Funded by the US NED (2019) An exclusive list of 1600 organizations
- The CIA and the Media (1985/2016) A unique restored Channel 4 documentary
- The “Israel Lobby”: Facts and Myths (2021) High-quality documentaries and studies
- Geopolitics and Pedocriminality (2019/2020) A comprehensive fact-based overview
- The Magnitsky Act: Behind the Scenes (2018) The most censored political movie
- The Editor-in-Chief and the CIA (2019) A detailed case study on CIA media influence
- Beyond the Borders of Press Freedom (2017) About Reporters Without Borders
Criticism of SPR
- A negative Wikipedia article (2020) – More about Wikipedia here.
- A negative review by NewsGuard (2020) – More about Newsguard here.
- A negative review by MediaBias (2020) – More about MediaBias here.
To send us a message, please use the following form. To receive new updates by email, please use the form at the bottom right (disable ad blocker). To send a donation to SPR, please click here.
Note: To receive updates by email, please use the form at the bottom right.