Swiss Policy Research (SPR), founded in 2016, is an independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media. SPR is composed of independent academics and receives no external funding other than reader donations.
Our articles have been published or shared by numerous independent media outlets and journalists, among them Julian Assange, and have been translated into more than two dozen languages.
Articles on Covid-19 (2020)
- Facts about Covid-19 (March+) A comprehensive analysis of medical aspects
- Studies on the lethality of Covid-19 (May+) An overview of Covid-19 studies
- On the treatment of Covid-19 (July+) A summary of the scientific evidence
- On the effectiveness of face masks (August) Summary of the scientific evidence
- On post-acute Covid-19 (“long covid”) (August) A review of the medical facts
- On the origin of the new coronavirus (August) The Mojiang miners hypothesis
- On Corona, the Media, and Propaganda (March) An analysis of media reporting
Articles on media and propaganda
- The Media Navigator (2020) A unique two-dimensional media bias chart
- Wikipedia: A Disinformation Operation (2020) An in-depth look at Wikipedia
- The American Empire and Its Media (2017) On the key role played by the CFR
- The Propaganda Multiplier (2016/2019) On the key role of global news agencies
- Russian Propaganda (2018/2019) An overview of Russian propaganda techniques
Articles on geopolitics and war
- The Logic of US Foreign Policy (2018) An academic flow chart of US foreign policy
- The Syria Deception (2020): About the geopolitical and media war against Syria
- Propaganda in the War on Yugoslavia (2019) An analysis based on original reports
- Rwanda: What Did Really Happen in 1994? (2019) A review of different accounts
- The “Integrity Initiative” (2019) The biggest intelligence revelation since Snowden
- Organizations Funded by the US NED (2019) An exclusive list of 1600 organizations
- The CIA and the Media (1985/2016) A unique restored Channel 4 documentary
- The Editor-in-Chief and the CIA (2019) A detailed case study on CIA media influence
- The “Israel Lobby”: Facts and Myths (2018) High-quality documentaries and studies
- Geopolitics and Pedocriminality (2019/2020) A comprehensive fact-based overview
- The Magnitsky Act: Behind the Scenes (2018) The most censored political movie
- Beyond the Borders of Press Freedom (2017) About Reporters Without Borders
Criticism of SPR
- A negative Wikipedia article (2020) – More about Wikipedia here.
- A negative review by NewsGuard (2020) – More about Newsguard here.
- A negative review by MediaBias (2020) – More about MediaBias here.
To send us a message, please use the following form. To receive new updates by email, please use the form at the bottom right (disable ad blocker). To send a donation to SPR, please click here.