Swiss Propaganda Research (SPR), founded in 2016, is an independent nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media.
Our major articles available in English:
- The Media Navigator (2019) A unique two-dimensional media bias chart
- The American Empire and Its Media (2017) On the key role played by the CFR
- The Logic of US Foreign Policy (2018) A detailed flow chart of US foreign policy
- The Propaganda Multiplier (2016/2019) On the key role of global news agencies
- The Israel Lobby: Facts and Myths (2018) High-quality documentaries and reports
- The Magnitsky Act: Behind the Scenes (2018) The most censored political movie
- Organizations Funded by the US NED (2019) An exclusive list of 1600 organizations
- The CIA and the Media (1985) A unique restored Channel 4 documentary of 1985
- Russian Propaganda (2018/2019) An overview of Russian propaganda techniques
Our articles have been published or shared by Global Research, ZeroHedge, offGuardian, Media Lens, Julian Assange, Paul Craig Roberts, Pepe Escobar, Caitlin Johnstone, Kim Dotcom, and others, and have been translated into more than a dozen languages.
To send us a message, please use the following form: