Swiss Propaganda Research (SPR), founded in 2016, is an independent nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media. SPR is run by independent academics and receives no external funding.
Our articles on media and propaganda:
- The Media Navigator (2020) A unique two-dimensional media bias chart
- The American Empire and Its Media (2017) On the key role played by the CFR
- The Propaganda Multiplier (2016/2019) On the key role of global news agencies
- The CIA and the Media (1985/2016) A unique restored Channel 4 documentary
- Russian Propaganda (2018/2019) An overview of Russian propaganda techniques
- Wikipedia: A Disinformation Operation? (2020) An in-depth look at Wikipedia
Articles on geopolitics and war:
- The Logic of US Foreign Policy (2018) An academic flow chart of US foreign policy
- The Syria Deception (2020): About the geopolitical and media war against Syria
- Propaganda in the War on Yugoslavia (2019) An analysis based on original reports
- Rwanda: What Did Really Happen in 1994? (2019) A review of different accounts
- The Editor-in-Chief and the CIA (2019) A detailed case study on CIA media influence
- Beyond the Borders of Press Freedom (2017) About Reporters Without Borders
- The Magnitsky Act: Behind the Scenes (2018) The most censored political movie
- The Israel Lobby: Facts and Myths (2018) High-quality documentaries and studies
- Organizations Funded by the US NED (2019) An exclusive list of 1600 organizations
Articles on Covid-19:
- A Swiss Doctor on Covid-19 (2020) A comprehensive analysis of medical aspects
- On Corona, the Media, and Propaganda (2020) An analysis of media reporting
- An Open Letter from Professor Sucharit Bhakdi to German Chancellor Angela Merkel
Our articles have been published or shared by numerous (independent) media outlets and journalists, among them Julian Assange, and have been translated into more than a dozen languages.
To send us a message, please use the following form.